The e-Portfolio is an innovative and flexible way for recording student progress towards the Clinical Education course of the MPT program at the School of Physical Therapy, University of Saskatchewan.
This cutting edge open source software Mahara allows students to:
- Submit assignments.
- Create a personal profile which can form the basis of a resume, credentialing, self evaluation and career planning.
- Store valuable documents such as images, presentations and media files that reflect learning.
- Record reflections and journal entries.
- Track clinical experiences and goals.
- Share parts or their entire portfolio with classmates and instructors.
- Download an electronic copy of their portfolio upon graduation.